Dear Friends and Neighbors,
“Thankfulness is the beginning of gratitude. Gratitude is the completion of thankfulness. Thankfulness may consist merely of words. Gratitude is shown in acts.” Henri Frederic Amiel
May the following days give you a moment of reflection for thankfulness even in these most difficult days and an opportunity for an act of gratitude.
My warmest wishes to you and all you love for a happy, healthy, safe Thanksgiving Day so that we all may celebrate many, many more in the future.
Yours in Service,
- In Needham, the Town is accepting applications for the Emergency Rental Assistance Program. This program is to help residents who have lost income due to COVID-19 make rent payments in the coming months. To learn more, click here.
- In Dover, Police Chief McGowan, Town Administrator Chris Dwelley, volunteer Jennifer, and Council on Aging Staff delivered 86 Thanksgiving Grab & Go meals to seniors. To view the pictures, click here.
- In Medfield, the Holiday Stroll will be held from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM, Friday, December 4 via Medfield TV. Festivities include behind-the-scenes tours of artist’s studios, holiday music and carols, and a live countdown with MEMO to the Baxter Park tree lighting.
- The Department of Public Health has tips for how to have a safe and healthy thanksgiving. These tips include reminders on the current public health guidances and important considerations for celebrating. To view these tips, click here.
- The Department of Public Health will not be publishing the daily or weekly COVID-19 data dashboard on Thursday, November 25 in observance of the Thanksgiving holiday. Both will be published on Friday, in addition to the Friday data.
Reopening Updates – Phase 3: Vigilant
- The State is currently in Phase 3 of Massachusetts Reopening. If you have questions, input, or comments regarding the Reopening Massachusetts plan, you can submit comments online. These comments can be used by the Administration to support efforts to methodically reopen the economy amidst the COVID-19 pandemic. Click here for the form.
- If you are in need of resources, information, or support, please visit my website for a list of resources. Additionally, our local boards of health, the Department of Public Health, and the Centers for Disease Control are continuing to maintain websites with the most updated information regarding COVID-19 that you can access here:
- Needham Health Department Updates
- Medfield Updates
- Dover Updates
- Department of Public Health: Click here or Call 2-1-1.
- Reopening Massachusetts
- COVID-19 Travel Order
- Centers for Disease Control
Please remember social distancing and wearing a mask is the most effective tool to contain the spread of COVID-19.
In addition to these updates, my office is still accessible so please continue to reach out and we will get back to you.