Denise C. Garlick sworn in as the 13th Norfolk District (Needham, Dover, Medfield) State Representative
This is my solemn pledge to you, our Commonwealth and our country.
Yours in service,
Representative Denise C. Garlick
January 6, 2021
I, Denise Garlick, do solemnly swear, that I bear true faith, and allegiance to the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and I will support the constitution thereof.
I, Denise Garlick, do solemnly swear and affirm that I will faithfully and impartially discharge and perform all the duties incumbent on me as a member of the Massachusetts House of Representatives according to the best of my abilities and understanding agreeably to the rules and regulations of the Constitution and the laws of this Commonwealth.
So help me God.
I, Denise Garlick, do solemnly swear that I will support the Constitution of the United States.
- In Needham, Youth and Family Services has announced the 2021 recipient of the Patrick and Patricia Forde Good Person Memorial Award. Please join Youth and Family Services in honoring Hilary Hanson Bruel during a virtual ceremony on Monday, January 25 at 5:30 PM. For updates, click here.
- In Dover, the Board of Health developed a Dover Dashboard to track COVID-19 cases in the region. The dashboard is updated Weekly and includes local, regional, and statewide information. To access the dashboard, click here.
- In Medfield, the Planning Board will hold a public hearing on Monday, February 1 at 7:35 PM via Zoom on the proposed amendments to the Town of Medfield Zoning By-laws. To review the proposed amendments, click here.
- Today, industry capacity limits and reduced gathering limits have been extended to January 24th. These restrictions went into place on December 26th. For information on the restrictions, click here.
- The Massachusetts Growth Capital Corporation will be accepting applications for sector-specific COVID-19 relief grants for small businesses until January 15, 2021. For more information, click here.
- Massachusetts is currently in Phase 3, Step 1 of Massachusetts Reopening. This reduces capacity for many sectors and tightens workplace restrictions. Additionally, restaurants, gyms, and offices have additional guidelines to follow. To learn more, click here.
- If you have questions, input, or comments regarding the Reopening Massachusetts plan, you can submit comments online. These comments can be used by the Administration to support efforts to methodically reopen the economy amidst the COVID-19 pandemic. Click here for the form.
- If you are in need of resources, information, or support, please visit my website for a list of resources. Additionally, our local boards of health, the Department of Public Health, and the Centers for Disease Control are continuing to maintain websites with the most updated information regarding COVID-19 that you can access here:
- Needham Health Department Updates
- Medfield Updates
- Dover Updates
- Department of Public Health: Click here or Call 2-1-1.
- Reopening Massachusetts
- COVID-19 Travel Order
- Centers for Disease Control